April Fools Maps
April Fools Maps are temp maps created, usually by Hause , on April 1st of each year to celebrate it. These maps usually include strange and wacky features to add to memery, and are small and confined, which usually leads to large warzones and general widespread chaos and destructionas players fight over the limited space and resources. These maps are not on the regular 2b2t map, and are sometimes made on separate servers, or sometimes on the same one. Hause has done these maps since the start of 2b2t.
Maps with known description:
- 2014 - The 2014 April Fools map was mainly a warzone due to two groups, known as TOPKEK and WOODSTOCK, being after each other. The normal server featured a notice stating that the server was hacked and deleted and that Hause was dox'd, however this was a joke.
- 2015 - The 2015 April Fools map was ISIS themed with music and everything.
- 2016 - In the months before the Rusher War , the 2016 map was hosted on a separate server owned by Spartan512.
- 2017 - (See More April Fools Map 2017) This map had several wacky loot tables and chaos. The queue was removed temporarily.
- 2018 - This map had crazy custom terrain and ore generation. The queue was removed for the span of the couple days it was online and there was an ender dragon spawned in. The first few hours of the sixth incursion started here, as it was confirmed AntVenom's video would be coming within 24 hours. Players from multiple groups banded together and killed the ender dragon.