Note: The 2b2t wiki is NOT responsible for your usage of any Cheat client. You can possibly be banned on servers outside of 2b2t. Please use at your own risk.
Disclaimer: Hacked Clients are clients made for Minecraft that offer cheats (known as hacks or modules) for players that are not part of the Minecraft's vanilla game. No hacked client website or company is affiliated with Mojang, similar to most mods. On most servers, using hacked clients is a punishable offense and may get players banned (by either admins or with an Anti-Cheat) from the specific server, depending on server's policies and rules. They can give players unfair advantages over others in mini games or gamemodes for things like combat and basic movement.
Pertaining to 2b2t[edit | edit source]
Since 2b2t is an anarchy server, which means almost nothing is off limits in terms of Minecraft, it allows for players to use these clients and are actually a part of everyday life on 2b. Since it is such a large part of regular day to day activity on the server, using clients are almost a must and not using one is essentially crazy. Any newfags should keep this in mind, and should be open to the frame of thinking that all players are using a hacked client on a daily basis. In fact, players on 2b have even coded their own hacked clients.
Most hacks on hacked clients are acceptable for use on the server however certain hacks, such as speed and flight, have limits to their usage or otherwise don't work in order for the gameplay to be fair. This is enforced by plugins on the 2b server itself. This is so that players don't get instantly killed by others, fly like in creative mode, gain server operator status through forceop, generate thousands of chunks every minute etc..
List of Used Clients on 2b2t[edit | edit source]
This section will discuss most of the used clients on 2b2t and rank them based on their usage by the common player. Most of these are offered by the client's own personal site. Future requires a login and purchase to get access to the client.
Common Clients[edit | edit source]
These are the clients that are generally most trusted by the 2b2t community.
- Impact - A very popular free client, with built in Baritone, an AI pathfinder bot that can assist escaping spawn. Made well known during the Rusher War after Rusher's advertisement and through eventual use of many 2b2t YouTubers. Impact has many modules that are useful for 2b2t such as Auto Totem and ESP features such as tracers that change color based on distance.
- Future - Client advertised by Fit and several other 2b2t YouTubers. The Future client costs $20, and is one of the few clients that cost money. Avoid any unofficial or "cracked" versions. Even though they can be downloaded for free, they are almost certainly backdoored and will leak your coordinates and maybe worse (IP and Passwords).
Somewhat Common Clients[edit | edit source]
- ForgeHax - Runs as a Forge mod, open source with a power user feel to it. Became popular thanks to its book writer for creating ban books/dupe books.
- KAMI Blue - An open source fork of KAMI which is known for having a great ElytraFlight, which is better then any other client after the 21/04 patch, along with features similar to Impact's and proper Baritone integration.
- Inertia - Formerly known as WWE until a DMCA claim by the real WWE was filed. Was used for the 2019 donkey dupe. It is like a mix of impact and future, lacking some of the better features from both however.
Uncommon Hacked Clients[edit | edit source]
- KAMI - Client developed by 086 in 2018, was one of the first to have auto-place for crystals. KAMI Forge edition's development is officially finished, consider using KAMI Blue instead.
- LiquidBounce - Used for a brief time due to a Bed Exploit.
- SkillClient - Known for being the first free client with entity speed (was used in 2017 to catch up to the X+ diggers).
- Aristois - Gained popularity for it's ChatSpammer feature, which many other free clients have now. Has an $8 premium version and support for an alt dispenser.
- Ares - A free multi purpose utility client with great combat modules and a unique GUI and HUD. It is currently developed by Tigermouthbear.
- Salhack- A client made by Ionar2 which has recently gone open source, but may have been backdoored
- Wolfram - Known for NCP bypassing features. It also features many anti-afk presets such as a baritone-like smart AI mining and farming.
- Wurst - A formerly popular client. Although occasionally recommended to new players, Wurst is no longer a good option for 2b2t players. It fell behind by not adding new features as time went on, and is missing auto totem, chat while in portals, entity speed, or any crystal aura.
Custom Hacked Clients[edit | edit source]
- Helix - Client developed by Izverg86 and used by certain members of the Diggers.
- nhack/nhack2/nhack3 - Client made by the Tyranny and started by popbob. Some versions were Backdoored and used it to screenshot omaliymix's and Kaameron's desktop, causing both to leave 2b2t. Continued by c1yd3i and iTristan.
- Client reskins - First started by VoCo. Eventually used by soda factions.
- DonFuer client - An unnamed custom/exclusive client that is rumored to have been used by the DonFuer
- Vapid/V/NoVa - Client created by Pyrobyte, continued by kinorana after 2013
- root - Developed by 086 from 2016 to 2017, and with some parts being reused for KAMI's base.
- Vort3x - Vortex Coalition client made by inv41idu53rn4m3 popular for spamming Did you know? messages and duping during the 11/11 dupe.
- rootNET - Client developed by iZac. The client is currently in the beta phase of development and costs $20.
- Glowclient - Client created by GlowskiBroski, contains a working PacketFly and some other unique hacks. The client was cracked in late 2018 by BabbaJ. This version is possibly Backdoored, but that hasn't still been proven.
- Xdolf - created by x0XP and Sgt. Pepper. First free client to contain AutoTotem, AutoCrystal, and EntitySpeed, saw minor use in 2017 before being DMCA'd by Mojang.
- Future Gold - Code name for a custom client made by the Future devs, it is private and is better than even the paid version of future
- Rusherhack - Client made by John200410, who also is the main creator of Rusherb0t. Currently being rewritten entirely, and was mostly rewritten after THEREALWWEFAN231 leaked the source code to Rusherhack b8. THEREALWWEFAN231 was a developer up until b4, and when John was a competent enough Java developer he worked on the client on his own since then. In early 2020 there was a leak of users of the b11 version by cookiedragon234, the day after the b11 release. It also uses the same GUI library as nhack, as of b11. Currently costs $20, but in the past there was a $60 premium version. Use code "bramblery" for 1% off.
- Adorufu/Asuna/Axiom - Discontinued series of clients based on each other, some free and some paid, developed by Sasha. Based off of x0XP's Xdolf Client..
- DotGod.CC/Butterfly - The pvp client that inspired all of the new KAMI skids, popularizing modules such as Surround, AutoTrap, HoleESP. The client was made by elite_tier.pl for and was private until the end of it's development.
- Backdoored - Briefly known as Ebic Client, was private for some time before going public paid for 20 dollars. Developed by cookiedragon234, Carbolemons, and Tigermouthbear.
- Atom Utility Mod - Originally developed as a kami skid by Nucleus, it's new rewrite is currently custom based and former versions of it (such as atom 0.3 and the rewrite up to 1.2) available publicly, it's newer versions are at this time private.
Proved Backdoored Clients
- Winst0n - Client made by taylo112 that turned out to be backdoored. Caused for the creation of the meme term "Winst0n'd" due to consecutive griefing.
- Kinodupe - Client that only existed for 6 whole days during the 11/11 dupe. Its only purpose was to make duping easier during the 11/11 dupe. However, using this client would leak your coords, and the resulting spreadsheet was eventually posted publicly resulting in many griefs. Many players however took advantage of this fact and duped in random locations.
- Adolf - An early hacked client by x0XP, would steal your coords.
- G4DMODE Client - Made it easier to execute the Godmode glitch of Mid-2019, but it would leak your IP, Passwords, Coords, and other fun stuff. According to Satisfaction, it affected over 20 players.
Other Clients[edit | edit source]
Installing Your Hacked Client[edit | edit source]
WARNING: If your computer knowledge goes as far as clicking radio buttons and pressing, "Install," in the installation wizard, take extra precautions when performing installations, or refrain from installing anything at all.
- You must choose your desired hack client. There are many clients a player can choose from, and many of the most popular and safe ones can be found at the top of this page.
- You must download your hacked client. This is one of the most risky steps of the installation process. The reason that this is risky is because of the risk you are not actually installing the hacked client, but rather another program that could be malware or be backdoored. Therefore, you should click the links on this page; do not try and find the client's official website on your own through Google or Discord. If you download through the hacked client's website, it will most likely take you through an ad.fly or another website of the same function. These websites allow the creators of the hacked client to earn some money through displaying advertisements to those who download it. Forge and OptiFine also do this. These websites can display ads and popups that lead to malicious downloads or can be 'tech support scams'. Generally, do not click on or interact with any popups or notification boxes, just look for the 'Skip Ad' button so you can be taken to the download page back on the original site. Unless you have an Ad Block program (which doesn't completely protect you from risk), it could be safer to ask a friend or trusted person to send you the installer or a link to the official download page of the hacked client. Do not, under any circumstances, open any links, let alone client download links, that were posted by someone in chat, or in Discord Servers.
- If the download you received was a .exe, .jar file or other executable, you can double click to run it and it will guide you through the installation process.
- Otherwise, if the download is a .zip file:
- Once you have unzipped the file, go to the .minecraft folder in the %appdata% folder and transfer whatever is inside the unzipped folder into the versions folder.
- Once you have completed step four, open up your Minecraft launcher and make a new profile. Depending on the client, it may require to be named a specific name: i.e. 313hax (Impact)). Now simply change the Minecraft version to the one with the hacked client name next to it and you're good to go.